Re: Error recovery

On 19.11.2012 12:18, Stephen D Green wrote:
> Regarding specification  style: How about the error handling spec being
> maintained as a "living standard"?

Err, might be it's just Monday morning and I haven't discovered that
this is joke.

But if various parsers should behave same when recovering errors, then
they must be based on the same stable specification. So I would expect
once error handling spec is developed, enough feedback is gathered then
it should be "frozen".

    Jirka