Re: Processing instructions

On 26/07/2012 12:39, Andrew Welch wrote:
> I see it more for the masses currently struggling with full xml,
> where a simplified subset will mean simplified apis, and fewer/zero
> gotchas.

Well agreed with that but by

> Presumably the point of microxml is to make it easy for people not
> currently using xml to do so.

I meant that if you are looking for places where people struggle with
XML then discarding a use case because "people rarely do that" seems
odd. It may be that people don't do it often at present because it is
harder than it should be. It was a comment on Dave's response rather
than anything specific to the particular issue.

David