Re: comments on the latest editor's draft of Media Fragments URI 1.0

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:21:06 +0200
To: tmichel@w3.org
Dear Thierry,

Thanks for your comments on the document. Some answers inline.

> 1- The SOTD looks OK in general with following minor edits
> * a small typo with " in [this specification to Recommendation" Status.]

> * change wording "which might be take out from this" --> "which might be
> removed from this"
> * change wording "of the features described". "of the features at risk
> described" (at risk is the proper wording in the W3C for features which
> might not be implemented and be removed in PR).

After long discussion with Erik and Yves, we have decided to take out
the section 5.2 in a separate document since some of the features had
the risk to not be sufficiently implemented and therefore slow down the
recommendation process. This is clearly indicated in the document status

> There are also a few minors issues in the doc to be fixed.
> 1- There is one broken link:
> Line: 112
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/ylafon@w3.org

> and another which I guess will be resolve when you will publish the
> disposition of comments.
> error Line: 156
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/comments-disposal.html

> 2- There are a few issues with pubrules validation [1]
> * The syntax of a "This Version" URI MUST be
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-shortname-2011MMDD/>.
> Error (missing required trailing slash in
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-media-frags-20111005

> * The syntax of a "Latest Version" URI MUST be
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/shortname/>.
> Error (missing required trailing slash in http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags;

> * Error. Required boilerplate text not found.
> Include this source code:
> Membership. This is a draft document and may be updated, replaced or
> obsoleted by other documents at any time. It is inappropriate to cite
> this document as other than work in progress.</p>

The text was here already but with the terms "Candidate Recommendation"
instead of "Working Draft". I have put back "Working Draft".