ACTION-123: Silvia to come up with ABNF for header syntax - FINISHED

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 01:09:11 +1000
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have worked on the ABNF for the HTTP headers and they are now all
part of the spec at the appropriate locations.

I have also aggregated them into an additional appendix, see
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#collected-syntax-http
.

I will not claim that everything I wrote is correct, so please go and
check back with your understanding and in particular with your
implementations. This is meant for us to take the next step. I'd be
particularly interested in having Yves counter-check, since he seems
to be the ABNF expert amongst us. :-)

ACTION-123 is hereby completed.