ABNF for HTTP headers

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 23:05:00 +1000
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi guys,

I am trying to put together the ABNF for HTTP headers.

I've just come across something curious:

for media fragment URIs, the spec defines temporal specs as follows: t=npt:10,20

but in the HTTP header examples, we have: t:npt=10,20 .

This exchange of ":" and "=" makes it inconsistent and hard to reuse
existing ABNF rules.

Does anyone remember why we changed it to that? Was there a reason or
was it possibly a mistake? Davy, how did you implement it?