Re: minutes from yesterday and some fixes

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 02:11:48 +0100
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
CC: Conrad Parker <conrad@metadecks.org>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
> The argument is as follows:
>
> 1. we have to use semicolon in the HTTP header, since comma has a
> different meaning there.

I have followed this thread of discussion but I'm not sure I agree with
this conclusion.

> 2. we might as well be consistent in both, URL and HTTP header with
> our separators.

We are already not consistent between URL and HTTP header for the time
dimension. We use ',' in the URL and '-' in the headers, since we prefer
to follow the bytes pattern.

> 3. therefore use of semicolon is preferred in URL over use of comma

Therefore I'm not sure this conclusion still holds :-)