6th F2F meeting: minutes for the 2 days

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:59:47 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

The minutes of the 2 days meeting are available at:
   - http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-mediafrag-minutes.html
   - http://www.w3.org/2010/06/16-mediafrag-minutes.html
The good news is that we agreed to move the Media Fragment URI
specification to the LCWD (Last Call) status. We have closed a
substantial amount of actions and issues.

Yves will finish the remaining editorial actions by the end of this
week. We expect to have a review of the complete document from Silvia if
possible next week so that we can issue the publication request.