Re: ACTION-178: Review the complete document, remove unnecessary editorial notes before publication (Media Fragments Working Group)

Thanks for pushing that onto me. :S

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm sorry I dropped out - the Internet on
our provider went down last night for several hours in the whole
state, so it's not my fault. :-)