Re: ACTION-178: Review the complete document, remove unnecessary editorial notes before publication (Media Fragments Working Group)

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:58:01 +0200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
CC: Media Fragments Working Group WG <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi Silvia,

> Thanks for pushing that onto me. :S

Yeah, we have been very pushy on this one, sorry. We believe you're
interested in having an overall look at the whole document although most
of the content as been authored by you. The rationale is that the
document has been edited for one year, so there might some part that are
deprecated. Let us know if you cannot make the action.