RE: Temporal fragments of media with time stamps

Why do you think the duration is 10s? Shouldn't we respect the underlying
timing model of the container formats? Putting the above described example
in an mp4 player will, I think, result in 1 hour and 5 minutes nothing,
followed by 10 seconds media. Therefore, the total duration of this mp4 file
is one hour and 10 seconds IMO.

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab