RE: Temporal fragments of media with time stamps

Hmm, what do you mean by 'need to be found'? Suppose an MP4 file starting
with an empty edit of 20s, followed by 40s video. What is the meaning of
t=npt:0,30 and t=smpte:00:00:00:00,00:00:30:00? IMO, they will both result
in an MP4 file starting with an empty edit of 20s, followed by 10s, no?

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab