Re: No phonebridge, so another cancellation

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:22:35 +0200
To: erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, "Adminreq@W3.Org" <adminreq@w3.org>
CC: 'Media Fragment' <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

erik mannens wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Unfortunately today our phonebridge was not booked, so another cancellation
> Iím afraid. Now, to get things rolling again (itís almost June!), I expect
> the following by next week:
>
> @Yves, Thierry: are we scheduled from now on (i.e: was it a 1-time hiccup?)

For some unknowable reason Zakim was not reserved on April 28th.

It was reserved for April 21st [1] and also is for every wednesday in
May [2]

AMY,

Do you know why Zakim was not reserved this week for the IA_MFWG?
This is a recurring reservation every week.

Is this issue due to your reservation of the IA_MAWG(F2F) at the same
time slot ?
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#D20100428

Please let us know to understand the issue.

best,

Thierry.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#D20100421