Re: No phonebridge, so another cancellation

From: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:45:38 -0400
Cc: adminreq adminreq <adminreq@w3.org>, erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
To: tmichel@w3.org
Hi Thierry,

In my 22 April mail confirming the F2F bridge reservation to you I stated:
"Note: in order to use the same passcode for the F2F I had to cancel the recurring the MA WG calls on Tuesday 4/27 at 11am and on 4/28 at 9am (for F2F meetings it's always helpful for us to know if we can cancel recurring meetings which overlap). "
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Team/adminreq/2010Apr/0080.html

On 23 April you acknowledged the cancellation in your reply.  You did not let me know that the group wanted this recurring call in addition to the F2F but confirmed the bridge was still reserved for the following week, 4 May. No change was requested.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Team/adminreq/2010Apr/0081.html

best,
Amy

--