Re: MFWG charter extension and milestones.

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:51:51 +0200
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Dear Thierry,

> Philippe Le Hegaret, requested that we publish a First Public WD  ASAP
> as the WG has not published any document for months. I have explained
> that the WG wanted a produce a very good quality spec (close to LC
> quality and finalization).
> He also requested that we enter Last Call WD before requesting a charter
> extension (therefore in January 2010). This would ease W3M to accept the
> Charter extension.
>
> Do you envision that this planing is doable ?

Thanks for the report of the Interaction Domain telecon.
Short answer: yes.
Slightly longer answer: the goal is to publish another WD (actually 2,
UC & Requirements + Specification) in the next 2 weeks. I believe that
we should not be very far from LC at this stage. A LC request could then
be made before the end of the year, so when our charter expires, we
might actually be in CR stage ...
We can discuss that in today's telecon.