Re: MFWG charter extension and milestones.

Raphaël Troncy wrote:
> Dear Thierry,
>
>> Philippe Le Hegaret, requested that we publish a First Public WD  ASAP
>> as the WG has not published any document for months. I have explained
>> that the WG wanted a produce a very good quality spec (close to LC
>> quality and finalization).
>> He also requested that we enter Last Call WD before requesting a
>> charter extension (therefore in January 2010). This would ease W3M to
>> accept the Charter extension.
>>
>> Do you envision that this planing is doable ?
>
> Thanks for the report of the Interaction Domain telecon.
> Short answer: yes.
> Slightly longer answer: the goal is to publish another WD (actually 2,
> UC & Requirements + Specification) in the next 2 weeks. I believe that
> we should not be very far from LC at this stage. A LC request could then
> be made before the end of the year, so when our charter expires, we
> might actually be in CR stage ...

Yes I agree that we should not be far from LC after first publication of
  the spec.

Great news that we should reach LC by the end of the year and probably
CR before the end of the Charter (But that really depends on the number
of last call comments we will have to deal with).

> We can discuss that in today's telecon.

OK