Re: great news from YouTube on frag addressing

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:59:55 +0200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
CC: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi Silvia,

I also noticed this feature some time ago. Similarly, if you watch a
video embedded in a page, and suddenly click on it to go to the youtube
site for viewing the same video, the video will not start from time 0
but continue playing where you were when clicking ... I find this very
handy, and here, we can perfectly imagine that ideally, this is a Media
Fragment URI which is requested ...