4th Face to Face meeting: proposed agenda

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 17:20:09 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Following the discussion we had today on the phone and the online poll
at http://www.doodle.com/xbw9stfdmz3pr4nw, the WG will have its 4th
face-to-face meeting virtually, on Thursday 17/09 and Friday 18/09, both
days from 10:00 AM till 12:00 AM CET (starting at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=17&year=2009&hour=08&min=0&sec=0&p1=0)

We will have the assistance of Zakim for the call and minutes. I'm
looking for supplementary tools such as virtual blackboards to improve
the overall experience. Does anyone have a suggestion? Michael, you did
mention some tools but I think you didn't provide any pointers.

The draft agenda is at:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/FourthF2FAgenda
Feel free to update and complete it ...
Cheers!