4th Face to Face meeting: proposed agenda

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 17:20:09 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Following the discussion we had today on the phone and the online poll
at http://www.doodle.com/xbw9stfdmz3pr4nw, the WG will have its 4th
face-to-face meeting virtually, on Thursday 17/09 and Friday 18/09, both
days from 10:00 AM till 12:00 AM CET (starting at

We will have the assistance of Zakim for the call and minutes. I'm
looking for supplementary tools such as virtual blackboards to improve
the overall experience. Does anyone have a suggestion? Michael, you did
mention some tools but I think you didn't provide any pointers.

The draft agenda is at:
Feel free to update and complete it ...