Re: 4th Face to Face meeting: proposed agenda

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:56:14 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
> We will have the assistance of Zakim for the call and minutes. I'm
> looking for supplementary tools such as virtual blackboards to improve
> the overall experience. Does anyone have a suggestion? Michael, you did
> mention some tools but I think you didn't provide any pointers.

Some good souls subscribed to this list have suggested me:
   - http://www.showdocument.com/ that allows to share a browser, a
whiteboard, some document, and chat at the same time
   - http://www.dabbleboard.com/ that I like as well, that focus on
sharing a whiteboard for drawings
Which one is your favorite?