Re: feedback on today's teleconf

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 18:02:19 +0200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Tracker, this is ISSUE-10.

> I had a side discussion about the correct codes to use for some of the
> test cases. http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TestCasesDiscussion
>
> I still think that "416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable" is the
> correct response to #t=0,0 or to #t=30,0 type requests. There is no
> fragment (or byte range) there at those URIs and therefore it is a
> client error.

I agree with all your suggestions, and I think Michael is about to
modify http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TestCases accordingly.
Michael, regarding the problem of adding the status code response for
each test case, does it mean you need to modify the vocab controlling
the test cases output?
Cheers.