Minutes on the website aren't up to date

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:41:02 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

I went through my action list, because I vaguely remember I had
promised to do something (but of course the christmas break has erased
any recollection of _what_ I actually promised:-), and I found two
problems with the website:

- the tracker items don't have a reference to the minutes of the
meeting where the issue was opened (this may be difficult to fix, I
assume, but it would be nice)
- the list of minutes isn't up to date (I assume this is easy to fix).
Goldman