Re: Happy NY & Today's PhoneConf is cancelled

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:12:04 +1100
To: "erik mannens" <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org

Hi all,

Indeed: Happy New Year everybody!

I'm happy for not having a meeting this week - I think we need to get
the first draft ready and I am kinda waiting for that before getting
back into discussions.

Also, I'd like to let you know that I will be travelling over the next
2 weeks and thus probably not able to join the next 2 meetings, sorry.