Re: Minutes on the website aren't up to date

Jack,

I have updated the list of minutes for november and october.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/Overview.html#minutes

But I could not find the Face-to-face meeting in Ghent minutes
(09/12/2008), minutes (10/12/2008). These don'y seem to have been
published on our mailing list.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Dec/

Thierry.