[F2F Meeting] Questionnaire regarding your participation in the 2nd F2F in December (Ghent, BE)

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 00:09:24 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

Dear Media Fragmenters,

Thanks for the very fruitful discussions we had these 2 days. We believe
we have made outstanding progress. There is a bit of cleanup to do in
the wiki and in the minutes before we send them to the group.

The group will have its second face-to-face meeting on *Tuesday 9* and
*Wednesday 10* of *December 2008* in *Ghent* (Belgium). Could you please
*all* fill the form at http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42785/MFRAGF2F2/
and no later than the 21st of November 2008, to state whether you will
or will not be able to participate?
Thanks!
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl