W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > November 2008

Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 November, Telecon 10:00 UTC

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:45:29 +0000
Message-ID: <492D0CA9.9030908@deri.org>
To: erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
CC: public-media-fragment@w3.org, RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>


Regrets for todays meeting, on travel.


Cheers,
	Michael

----------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,
Galway, Ireland
----------------------------------------------------------

erik mannens wrote:
> Dear Media Fragmenters,
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> Attached you find the agenda of our teleconference next Wednesday. Please, note the *NEW* hour, the teleconference will be between 10:00 and 11:00 AM UTC. I hope everybody finds the time to do what was promised. Have a nice day.
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> Sincere greetings,
> 
>  
> 
> Erik
> 
>  
> 
> ----
> 
>  
> 
> AGENDA Teleconference
> 
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2008-11-26
> 
>  
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Wednesday, 26 November *10:00-11:00 UTC*
> 
> Local time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=26&month=11&year=2008&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0 
> 
> 26 November 2008, 1000 UTC
> 
>                   0200 (West US)
> 
>                   0500 (East US)
> 
>                   1100 (Amsterdam)
> 
>                   1200 (Athens)
> 
>                   1900 (Seoul)
> 
>                   2100 (Sydney)
> 
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> 
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> 
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
> 
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
> 
> Duration : 60 minutes
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
> 
> W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> 
> Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
> 
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> 
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> 
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
>  
> 
> Chair: Erik Mannens
> 
> Regrets: Raphael
> 
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
> 
> Scribe: Vassilis Tzouvaras (On Deck: Yves Lafon, Jack Jansen)
> 
>  
> 
> Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by members and invited experts only.
> 
>  
> 
> 1. ADMIN:
> 
>  
> 
> * Roll call
> 
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 19th November 2008 telecon:
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/11/19-mediafrag-minutes.html 
> 
>  
> 
> ACTION-1: Yves Lafon, Contact Google AC Rep re member of MediaFrag WG till next week ... Yves, status?
> 
>  
> 
> 2. SECOND F2F:
> 
> * Registration: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42785/MFRAGF2F2   
> 
> * Logistics: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/GhentLogistic 
> 
> * F2F draft Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/SecondF2FAgenda 
> 
>  
> 
> 3. PREPARATION OF WORKING DRAFT
> 
>  
> 
> 3.1 Use Cases & Requirements Draft (Silvia) (discuss)
> 
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Requirements_Draft 
> 
> * Review from Guillaume: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0056.html 
> 
> * Review from Jack: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0053.html 
> 
> * Review from Raphael: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0044.html   
> 
>  
> 
> 3.2 Types of Fragment Addressing (Guillaume) (discuss)
> 
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Types_of_Fragment_Addressing 
> 
>  
> 
> 3.3 HTTP implementation (Raphael) (todo)
> 
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_implementation 
> 
>  
> 
> 3.4 RTSP implementations (Davy) (ok)
> 
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/RTSP_implementation 
> 
>  
> 
> 3.5 Existing Technologies Survey (Erik) (todo)
> 
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Existing_Technologies_Survey 
> 
>  
> 
> ACTION-13: Jack Jansen, Examples of combining Media Fragment URI with SMIL clipBegin and clipEnd <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/13> 
> 
>  
> 
> 4. ISSUES
> 
>  
> 
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Issues 
> 
> ** Cache discussion: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0000.html (ACTION-8)
> 
> ** Proposal from Silvia: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0033.html (identify for each codecs and containers in which scenario they belong to)
> 
> *** Elaboration on topic by Davy: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_Fragment_Caches 
> 
>  
> 
> 5. AOB
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> 
Received on Wednesday, 26 November 2008 08:46:15 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:31 GMT