W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > December 2008

Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 03 December, Telecon 10:00 UTC

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 07:07:52 +1100
Message-ID: <2c0e02830812021207j112ee9bap6e37899b3b846fba@mail.gmail.com>
To: "erik mannens" <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org

I can give an update on the YouTube person.
Cyall later.
Cheers,
Silvia.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 5:17 AM, erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be> wrote:
> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
>
>
>
>
> Attached you find the agenda of our teleconference next Wednesday. The
> teleconference will be between 10:00 and 11:00 AM UTC. I hope everybody
> finds the time to do what was promised. Have a nice day.
>
>
>
>
>
> Sincere greetings,
>
>
>
> Erik
>
>
>
> ----
>
>
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
>
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2008-12-03
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Wednesday, 03 December *10:00-11:00 UTC*
>
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=3&month=12&year=2008&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> 3 December 2008, 1000 UTC
>
>                   0200 (West US)
>
>                   0500 (East US)
>
>                   1100 (Amsterdam)
>
>                   1200 (Athens)
>
>                   1900 (Seoul)
>
>                   2100 (Sydney)
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
>
> Duration : 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
>
> W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
>
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Chair: Erik Mannens
>
> Regrets: Raphael? (maybe still trapped in Thailand/Indonesia :)
>
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
>
> Scribe: Vassilis Tzouvaras (On Deck: Yves Lafon, Jack Jansen)
>
>
>
> Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by members
> and invited experts only.
>
>
>
> 1. ADMIN:
>
>
>
> * Roll call
>
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 26th November 2008 telecon:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/11/26-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
>
>
> ACTION-1: Yves Lafon, Contact Google AC Rep re member of MediaFrag WG till
> next week ... Yves, status?
>
>
>
> 2. SECOND F2F:
>
> * Registration: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42785/MFRAGF2F2
>
> * Logistics: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/GhentLogistic
>
> * F2F draft Agenda:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/SecondF2FAgenda
>
>
>
> 3. PREPARATION OF WORKING DRAFT
>
>
>
> 3.1 Use Cases & Requirements Draft (Silvia)
>
> * See:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Requirements_Draft
>
> * Review from Guillaume:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0056.html
>
> * Review from Jack:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0053.html
>
> * Review from Raphael:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0044.html
>
>
> * Review from Erik/Davy: ongoing
>
>
>
> ACTION-14: Erik/Davy to review the Use Cases and Requirements Document
>
> ACTION-15: Jack to add some new Use Cases on wiki page
>
>
>
> 3.2 Types of Fragment Addressing (Guillaume) (discuss)
>
> * See:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Types_of_Fragment_Addressing
>
>
>
> 3.3 HTTP implementation (Raphael) (todo)
>
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_implementation
>
>
>
> 3.4 RTSP implementations (Davy)
>
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/RTSP_implementation
>
>
>
> 3.5 Existing Technologies Survey (Erik) (ongoing, discuss)
>
> * See:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Existing_Technologies_Survey
>
>
>
> 4. ISSUES
>
>
>
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Issues
>
> ** Cache discussion:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0000.html
> (ACTION-8: Yves to clarify/fill in sections on HTTP header linking & update
> ranges)
>
> ** Proposal from Silvia:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0033.html
> (identify for each codecs and containers in which scenario they belong to)
>
> *** Elaboration on topic by Davy:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_Fragment_Caches
>
>
>
> 5. AOB
>
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 2 December 2008 20:08:33 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:31 GMT