W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > December 2008

Availability for F2F meeting

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:36:37 +1100
Message-ID: <2c0e02830812030236v4707982fucdc21281e68e331e@mail.gmail.com>
To: "erik mannens" <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org

Hi all,

I was asked to mention my remote availability for the F2F meeting.

Meeting times:

TUE, 9th Dec 9am - 3pm
-> Sydney time: 7:30pm - 1am

WED, 10th Dec 9am - 5:30pm
-> Sydney time: 7:30am - 3:30am

In principle, I am available during these times.
However, you will appreciate that I will drop out at about midnight on
both days, which is 2pm your time.

So, if there are discussions that you would like me to be in, please
schedule them early in the days.

Thanks,
Silvia.


On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 5:17 AM, erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be> wrote:
> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
>
>
>
>
> Attached you find the agenda of our teleconference next Wednesday. The
> teleconference will be between 10:00 and 11:00 AM UTC. I hope everybody
> finds the time to do what was promised. Have a nice day.
>
>
>
>
>
> Sincere greetings,
>
>
>
> Erik
>
>
>
> ----
>
>
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
>
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2008-12-03
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Wednesday, 03 December *10:00-11:00 UTC*
>
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=3&month=12&year=2008&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> 3 December 2008, 1000 UTC
>
>                   0200 (West US)
>
>                   0500 (East US)
>
>                   1100 (Amsterdam)
>
>                   1200 (Athens)
>
>                   1900 (Seoul)
>
>                   2100 (Sydney)
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
>
> Duration : 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
>
> W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
>
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Chair: Erik Mannens
>
> Regrets: Raphael? (maybe still trapped in Thailand/Indonesia :)
>
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
>
> Scribe: Vassilis Tzouvaras (On Deck: Yves Lafon, Jack Jansen)
>
>
>
> Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by members
> and invited experts only.
>
>
>
> 1. ADMIN:
>
>
>
> * Roll call
>
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 26th November 2008 telecon:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/11/26-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
>
>
> ACTION-1: Yves Lafon, Contact Google AC Rep re member of MediaFrag WG till
> next week ... Yves, status?
>
>
>
> 2. SECOND F2F:
>
> * Registration: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42785/MFRAGF2F2
>
> * Logistics: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/GhentLogistic
>
> * F2F draft Agenda:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/SecondF2FAgenda
>
>
>
> 3. PREPARATION OF WORKING DRAFT
>
>
>
> 3.1 Use Cases & Requirements Draft (Silvia)
>
> * See:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Requirements_Draft
>
> * Review from Guillaume:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0056.html
>
> * Review from Jack:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0053.html
>
> * Review from Raphael:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0044.html
>
>
> * Review from Erik/Davy: ongoing
>
>
>
> ACTION-14: Erik/Davy to review the Use Cases and Requirements Document
>
> ACTION-15: Jack to add some new Use Cases on wiki page
>
>
>
> 3.2 Types of Fragment Addressing (Guillaume) (discuss)
>
> * See:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Types_of_Fragment_Addressing
>
>
>
> 3.3 HTTP implementation (Raphael) (todo)
>
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_implementation
>
>
>
> 3.4 RTSP implementations (Davy)
>
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/RTSP_implementation
>
>
>
> 3.5 Existing Technologies Survey (Erik) (ongoing, discuss)
>
> * See:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Existing_Technologies_Survey
>
>
>
> 4. ISSUES
>
>
>
> * See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Issues
>
> ** Cache discussion:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0000.html
> (ACTION-8: Yves to clarify/fill in sections on HTTP header linking & update
> ranges)
>
> ** Proposal from Silvia:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0033.html
> (identify for each codecs and containers in which scenario they belong to)
>
> *** Elaboration on topic by Davy:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_Fragment_Caches
>
>
>
> 5. AOB
>
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 3 December 2008 10:37:13 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:31 GMT