[mediacapture-main] Switch getUserMedia permission-rejection to NotAllowedError ?

From: jan-ivar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 15:21:45 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
jan-ivar has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== Switch getUserMedia permission-rejection to NotAllowedError ? ==
A new DOMException `NotAllowedError` was just added in
https://github.com/heycam/webidl/pull/85. It seems more appropriate
than today's `SecurityError` for `getUserMedia` when permissions are
rejected (there are links in the PR suggesting it being useful for
`PermissionDeniedError`-type errors, and that's what we had
originally).

After all, we don't want people thinking `getUserMedia` is insecure
now do we? Thoughts?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/317 using your GitHub
account