[mediacapture-main] MediaTrackSettings/ConstraintSet/Capabilities... should link names to their descriptions

From: Adam Bergkvist via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:47:14 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
adam-be has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== MediaTrackSettings/ConstraintSet/Capabilities... should link names
to their descriptions ==
We currently have rather big dictionaries with a lot of members where
the descriptions are empty and the whole description section just
duplicates information that is already in the WebIDL. We should link
to the 4.3.9 Constrainable Properties section for each member.

The MediaTrackCapabilities descriptions may need more information for
some members.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/316 using your GitHub
account