suggest a parameter in getUserMedia

From: Sunyang (Eric) <eric.sun@huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 00:36:53 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
During development, we do not need keyboard or mouse for input, just video camera for input.So it is not possible to use keyboard/mouse to select the options, and  our use case can have other way for user authentication.

And can we have a mode, that getUserMedia only generate mediastream without prompt to user for camera usage confirmation?

Can we have a parameter "popup:off" in getUserMedia ({video:true,audio:true,popup:off},gotStream,noStream)
So browser will not prompt to user select device, and silently activate the camera and audio deivce.

And the browser may have a configuration that popup:off is enabled in "privacy region"

Yang
Huawei