AW: AW: AW: AW: [ACTION-472] Compile list of status code issues / additional issues

Dear Thierry, all

Thank you for updating the dc and yt files.
I just found out that in the API implementation report [1], the JSON responses in Sec. 4 and Sec. 5 need to be updated as well according to these files.
At least, attributes containing no values (e.g. "language" : "") should be removed in the result sets.

Best,
Martin

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/implementation-report.html