RE: AW: AW: [ACTION-472] Compile list of status code issues / additional issues

Dear Thierry,

In order to correct the RDF and TTL:

Add the following namespace declaration

xmlns:EBUNMSCountryCode="http://www.ebu.ch/metadata/ontologies/skos/ebu_ISO3166CountryCodeCS#" in the RDF file

@prefix EBUNMSCityCode:  <http://www.ebu.ch/metadata/ontologies/skos/EBUNMSCityCode#> . in the TTL file

Add in RDF
<rdf:Description rdf:about="EBUNMSCountryCode:VE"><rdf:type
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont#Location"/><rdfs:label
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">VENEZUELA</rdfs:label></rdf:Description>

Add in TTL
<EBUNMSCountryCode:VE>