Re: AW: AW: AW: [ACTION-472] Compile list of status code issues / additional issues

Martin,

Note  that I have changed a typo in your JSON files  for DC and  YT.

   in both files, I have chaged:

"typeLabel": "creation date"
"typeLabel": "creation date",

And thanks again for your valuable input.

Best,

thierry