Re: XMP example and XMP JSON response files don't seem to be in sync.

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:02:34 +0100
To: "Bailer, Werner" <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Cc: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>, "tmichel@w3.org" <tmichel@w3.org>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
This was an error in the XSLT that generates the RDF from the original XMP.
I have fixed this now, see

http://fabday.fh-potsdam.de/~sasaki/mawg/xmp/xslt/
http://fabday.fh-potsdam.de/~sasaki/mawg/xmp/xslt/xmp-canonical-mapped-to-mawg-by-xslt.rdf

Florian, I guess you when need to regenerate the JSON from above RDF.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow