Re: (call for review) Schema.org mapping table

Hi. Daniel.

2012년 4월 2일 오후 6:09, Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>님의 말:
> Members,
>
> schema.org is newly mapped to our media ontology. We will go through
> the mapping during the call tomorrow. Before that, I'd request you all
> for the mapping review, and send your opinion and feedback to the
> group mailing list. All comments will be able to be used for the
> teleconf efficiently.
>
> youtube mapping: wonsuk are you suppose to get back to us with more comments ?

Related with this, I sent email to MA mailing list right before.
please refer that email.

best regards,
Wonsuk.

> Thanks, Daniel.
>

> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:
>> published at
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/additional-mappings.html
>>
>> Le 02/04/2012 10:14, Evain, Jean-Pierre a écrit :
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I had another exchange with Maric-Carmen, which led to the following
>>> additions:
>>>
>>> - mapping of encodings with ma-ont:relation ->  the formats in which
>>> content is available
>>> - added album to collection
>>>
>>> I have also added:
>>>
>>> - ma-ont:relation mapping to thumbnailUrl that links a thumbnail to the
>>> media resource.
>>> - ma-ont:relation mapping to trailer.
>>> - ma-ont:relation mapping to associatedArticle.
>>> - alternativeHeadline
>>> - actor corrected to actors
>>> - added playlist to collection
>>> - correct Season to TVSeason
>>>
>>> New version of the table attached.
>>>
>>> Thanks-you
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Jean-Pierre

이 원 석 (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (三星電子)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!