Re: (call for review) Schema.org mapping table

Le 04/04/2012 01:35, Wonsuk Lee a écrit :
> Hi. Daniel.
>
> 2012년 4월 2일 오후 6:09, Daniel Park<soohongp@gmail.com>님의 말:
>> Members,
>>
>> schema.org is newly mapped to our media ontology. We will go through
>> the mapping during the call tomorrow. Before that, I'd request you all
>> for the mapping review, and send your opinion and feedback to the
>> group mailing list. All comments will be able to be used for the
>> teleconf efficiently.
>>
>> youtube mapping: wonsuk are you suppose to get back to us with more comments ?
>
> Related with this, I sent email to MA mailing list right before.
> please refer that email.

I guess you have answer one of the issues, about wrong targuet audience
and publisher mapping in the table (now done).

this issue is about the *new You tube* mapping table
see
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/additional-mappings.html

Best,

Thierry