Re: Issue with DC XPath Expressions

Hi. Florian and All.
Sorry for late reply.

Thanks for Florian, two properties mapping were wrong.

I added inline comments

2012년 3월 15일 오후 11:42, Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>님의 말:
> Hi Wonsuk, all,
>
> If we consider the YouTube XML response [1] as a basis for the XPath expressions specified in the corresponding mapping table, they are not valid for the following properties
>
> targetAudience -> here media:rating is not under media:content but under media:group. this is not specified in the table.

That's correct. We have to revise this mapping as below.
rss/channel/item/media:group/media:rating

@Thierry: Could you update this in the ontology REC spec?

> compression -> media:content is not directly a child of item, but of media:group
>
> duration -> same issue as with compression
>
> format -> same issue as with compression

Current mapping table is correct for above three items (compression,
duration, format).

> publisher -> complete different XPath

That's right. This is similar mistake with earlier one. I think I was
confused between media:content and media:group for some mapping.

Therefore this mapping should be changed as below.
rss/channel/item/media:group/media:credit[@role='uploader']

@Thierry: Please update this in the REC spec.

best regards,
Wonsuk.

> i hope this clarifies things a little bit.
>
> Cheers.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/Youtube-new-example.xml
> _____________________________
> Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
> Chair of Distributed Information Systems
> University of Passau
> Innstr. 43
> 94032 Passau
>
> Room 248 ITZ
>
> Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
> Fax: +49 851 509 3062
>
> stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
> https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/
> http://twitter.com/fstegmai
>
> Am 15.03.2012 um 01:12 schrieb Wonsuk Lee:
>
>> Hi. Thierry.

이 원 석 (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (三星電子)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!