Re: Issue with resolving the ontology

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 14:12:22 +0200
To: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>, Tom Kurz <thomas.kurz@salzburgresearch.at>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Thomas,

Indeed there was an issue of improper encoding in the TTL file.
Thanks for the catch.

I have updated both the

http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.ttl
http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf

Therefore your content negotiation should be fine now and display proper
encoding of file.

let me know if you still have a problem here.

Best,

Thierry