Re: Issue with resolving the ontology

Thomas,

Indeed there was an issue of improper encoding in the TTL file.
Thanks for the catch.

I have updated both the

http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.ttl
http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf

Therefore your content negotiation should be fine now and display proper
encoding of file.

let me know if you still have a problem here.

Best,

Thierry