Re: datatypes without xsd namespace information in ma-ont.rdf

Hi martin,

You may want to see the diffs using cvslog
https://cvs.w3.org/Team/WWW/ns/ma-ont.rdf

There you can "select for diffs" from one previous version to the latest.

let me know what is missing, that was in a orevious version.

thierry