AW: datatypes without xsd namespace information in ma-ont.rdf

Hi Thierry, all,

since I have no permission to access the w3 cvs repository, I can't retrieve previous versions of the RDF/XML version of the MA ontology.
However, I explain in more detail what is missing in the current version.

current version (Turtle serialization)
:frameRate     a owl:DatatypeProperty;
  rdfs:comment "Corresponds to 'frameRate' in the Ontology for Media Resources, in frame per second.";
  rdfs:domain :MediaResource;
  rdfs:range xsd:decimal .

current version (RDF/XML serialization)
<owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:about="#frameRate" >
	<rdfs:comment >Corresponds to 'frameRate' in the Ontology for Media Resources, in frame per second. </rdfs:comment >
  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#MediaResource"/ >
  <rdfs:range rdf:resource="decimal"/ >
</owl:DatatypeProperty >

Above, there are the definitions of ma:frameRate expressed by RDF/XML and Turtle. In RDF/XML version, no namespace information for the range datatype (decimal) is attached explicitly, whereas in the Turtle version, the XSD namespace is attached correctly.
In a previous version RDF/XML version (the one I used to validate the example files at the F4F meeting in Graz last September), the missing XSD namespace information was present:
previous version (RDF/XML serialization)
<owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:about="#frameRate">
	<rdfs:comment>Corresponds to 'frameRate' in the Ontology for Media Resources, in frame per second.</rdfs:comment>
  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#MediaResource"/>
  <rdfs:range rdf:resource="&xsd;decimal"/>
</owl:DatatypeProperty>

This missing XSD namespace issue applies to all XSD-related datatypes (decimal, date, integer, ...) in the current RDF/XML version of the MA ontology.
Again, since I haven't read/write access to the current MA versions, someone else should address this issue.

Best,
Martin