Re: feedback on implementation

Hi Thierry,

We had already a few Wiki pages summarizing possible test cases:

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/TestSuite
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/TestSuite_implementation

Werner and me already tried to explain a few times, that testing interfaces is not really a good idea since they are not reachable in most implementations from the outside. There are only few methods, which can be called from outside.

I completely share your proposal to have the three different (letīs say) parts - it is also similar to what the fragments are doing (a colleague of mine is conducting tests for them at the moment).

At the moment i am not quiet sure how we should proceed. Maybe it is the best choice to continue the discussion in the next teleconf (hopefully with a few participants). I can prepare a proposal for next Tuesday where i collect the tests, which i think that should be made.

Best.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau