Re: Media Fragments URI - Acknowledgements section

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 21:06:34 +1100
Cc: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, "davy.vandeursen@ugent.be >> Davy VanDeursen" <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
To: "tmichel@w3.org" <tmichel@w3.org>
Please leave me there as invited expert. None of the work in here was done for Google and I am only really working on the WebVTT stuff for Google. Problem is only that I can't have different affiliations for different work areas at W3C.

(and please keep the correct spelling of my name)

Sent from my iPhone