Re: Media Fragments URI - Acknowledgements section

Please leave me there as invited expert. None of the work in here was done for Google and I am only really working on the WebVTT stuff for Google. Problem is only that I can't have different affiliations for different work areas at W3C.

Thanks,
Silvia.

(and please keep the correct spelling of my name)

Sent from my iPhone