Re: CR version of the Ontlogy for REVIEW

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 18:20:24 +1000
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: Courtney Kennedy <ckennedy@apple.com>, "Bailer, Werner" <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>, Dave Singer <singer@apple.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi Thierry,

I just noticed that some of the links aren't pointing to the correct
locations on the page

In the toc http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#contents
you have OGG pointing to
  and ogg pointing to
i.e. the identical location, which both end up in rather
than the second one pointing to the right subsection.

Further, in ogg you have a link to
, which goes to the references section rather than the other section
where the details are described (i.e.

Now let me add the information you asked for:

For tables 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 I assume this is a name that we make up to
explain what we are talking about - it doesn't have to exist in that
way in the file. So, you can use the following in the Examples column:

For ogg:
ogg:track=serialno:vorbiscomment:title and ogg:track=serialno:skeleton:title

Note that the information depends on the track that you are referring
to and whether you are looking into the vorbiscomment header or the
skeleton header, so I have added identifiers for these.

For webm:

Note that the information depends on the segment and track referred to.

Best Regards,