RE: Issues in youtube ontology example

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:48:16 +0900
To: 'Höffernig, Martin' <Martin.Hoeffernig@joanneum.at>, public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi. Martin.

Thanks for your comment.

I will check it and let you know asap.

Best regards,

From: Höffernig, Martin [mailto:Martin.Hoeffernig@joanneum.at]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:20 PM
To: Wonsuk Lee; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Issues in youtube ontology example

Dear Wonsuk,

While looking at the MA ontology examples, I recognized some issues in your
youtube [1] example:

The value of ma:hasCompression is a string. Since ma:hasCompression is an
ObjectProperty, a literal cannot be its value, instead a resource is
expected. Therefore I propose to insert a blank node with the value of
compression as label.

Furthermore, ma:format is not part of the MA spec and should be changed to

Can you please address these issues?!

Martin Höffernig

Audiovisual Media Group

DIGITAL – Institute for Information and Communication Technologies

Steyrergasse 17, 8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

phone:  +43-316-876-1184

general fax: +43-316-876-1191

web:     <http://www.joanneum.at/digital> http://www.joanneum.at/digital