Issues in youtube ontology example

From: Höffernig, Martin <Martin.Hoeffernig@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:19:45 +0100
To: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Wonsuk,

While looking at the MA ontology examples, I recognized some issues in your youtube [1] example:

The value of ma:hasCompression is a string. Since ma:hasCompression is an ObjectProperty, a literal cannot be its value, instead a resource is expected. Therefore I propose to insert a blank node with the value of compression as label.

Furthermore, ma:format is not part of the MA spec and should be changed to ma:hasFormat.

Can you please address these issues?!

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/Youtube-new-example_rdf.rdf

Best,

Martin