Re: Response to your LC Comment -2393 on Media Ontology spec

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:15:03 +0200
To: tmichel@w3.org, James Salsman <jsalsman@talknicer.com>
CC: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
James,

We need to wrap up this issue in order to allow the MAWG to move forward
the Media Ontology spec.

Could you please respond to this email and say:

1- that you cancel your formal objection.
2- that you agree to the MAWG proposal to include a
WebM multimedia container format mapping table

as you had referred to
http://www.webmproject.org

3- Do you plan to send us the WebM multimedia container format mapping
table, whith the appropriate info ?
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#iddiv4x2x27165

Best,

Thierry