WG status

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:33:45 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,
The meeting this week was cancelled due to many regrets.

However, I would like to summarize the current status as follows:

1) We need help from our W3C team contacts to process the specifications to LC.

2) We need to define a test suite in June, so that reference implementers can keep on working during WGs summer break.
PLs have a look at the proposal from Chirs and comment: http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/users/chpoppe/MAWG%20TestSuite.html

3) Finally, may I ask Vernoique and/or Wonsuk to reflect the Ontology document reviews from John?

Best regards
Joakim