RE: WG status

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 01:46:49 +0900
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi. Joakim.

I added inline comments as below.

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim Soderberg
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:34 PM
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: WG status

Dear all,

The meeting this week was cancelled due to many regrets.

However, I would like to summarize the current status as follows:

1) We need help from our W3C team contacts to process the specifications to LC.

à I think we have to contact the Philippe Le Hégaret(plh@w3.org) who is the Leader of Interaction Domain.

2) We need to define a test suite in June, so that reference implementers can keep on working during WGs summer break.

PLs have a look at the proposal from Chirs and comment: http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/users/chpoppe/MAWG%20TestSuite.html

3) Finally, may I ask Vernoique and/or Wonsuk to reflect the Ontology document reviews from John?

à I will do this work ;)

Best regards,

Wonsuk.

Best regards