[Teleconf-2010-05-11] Input for Status Code Agenda Item

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:59:46 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i had a small discussion today with Tobias regarding the proposed
status codes. We both think, they should be inserted in the document
as a seperate section (between API Description and Conformance). I
have attached a first draft for a separate status code section on the
basis of [1].

Best,
Florian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Apr/0115.html