W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > May 2010

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-05-11

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:31:41 +0200
To: 'Felix Sasaki' <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>, Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <7D1656F54141C042A1B2556AE5237D60010CD0588BDA@GVAMAIL.gva.ebu.ch>
Apologies for tomorrow. Too many conflicting calls.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: lundi, 10. mai 2010 15:30
To: Joakim Söderberg
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-05-11

Hi Joakim,

just to make things faster for the call tomorrow, an update on my AIs: Now we are getting close to LC, so ACTION-124<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/124> can be closed - I won't make a detailed review of the datatype columns anymore. ACTION-242<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/242> is done, so is ACTION-254<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/254>.

Best,

Felix


2010/5/10 Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com<mailto:joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>>
Dear all,
Here is the agenda for our call tomorrow:

       1. Convene

       Media Annotations WG
       Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG")
       alternative dial numbers:
            France (Nice): +33.4.89.06.34.99
            UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
       IRC channel: #mediaann
       Tuesday 2010-05-11 11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm 13:00 )

       Expected:
       Regrets:

       Chair: Joakim
       Scribe: TBA

Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2010/05/11-mediaann-minutes.html

Propose to accept: http://www.w3.org/2010/04/26-mediaann-minutes.html
                       http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html
                       http://www.w3.org/2010/04/28-mediaann-minutes.html
 as minutes of the F2F meeting, thanks to Tobias, Florian and Werner for scribing.


2. Next meeting
       2010-05-18


3. Items


[a] Action items:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open


[b] Status Ontology doc (Wonsuk, Veronique)
       - Need for Javascript for integratino of mapping table?
       - ?

[b] Status API doc (Florian, Chris)
       Discuss the status codes Martin, Tobias and Florian came up with during the F2F.
       To bes used fot the API Doc 3.1.1 getDiagnosis()
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Apr/0115.html


[c] Test Suite Progress, Status and Way Forward
The following participants are willing to push the work on the test suit: AFIAK, ETRI (Wonsuk), Ericsson (Joakim), Ghent Univ (Chris), Univ of Applied Science Potsdam (Felix) and Univ of Passau (Florian) are working on it.


[d] RDFs task force update (Tobias)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Apr/0003.html



4. AOB?



----

Joakim Söderberg, W3C Media Annotations WG
Received on Monday, 10 May 2010 13:32:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 10 May 2010 13:32:23 GMT