Re: [mawg] action-249: rdfs taskforce update

Hi Tobias, all,

I had two questions about this version:
1/ how do you envisage to express the value of the rating if the
rating property is an object property, pointing to a skos Concept?
<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="rating">
     <rdfs:range rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#Concept
"/>
     <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#MediaResource"/>
   </owl:ObjectProperty>

2/ how do you envisage to represent the position as lat/long/alt if
this is the only value that you have for the location? This could work
with a GeoRSS concept, for example, but maybe you decided on the
implementation of one of the possible options only? Just wondering :)

Véronique